Growth stalled at $40M.
Good technology with limited revenue growth.
- Overly technical marketing message
- Focused on wrong buying center
- Long Sales Cycles, not tied to urgency
- Company not in a known market segment
- Repositioned solution to compliance management
- Up-leveled sale to the CISO
- Acquired log management solution to address PCI
- Secured endorsement from Gartner
- Partnered and co-sold with BMC Software
Grew to $100M ARR (40% CAGR)
Filed for S1 to take public on NASDAQ
Tripwire grew to $40M ARR, but stoped growing. High Tide identified and fixed several challenges with the go-to-market.
- Categories:Go to Market
- Skills:Enterprise Security